The PSD files provided by Printrove are single layered files with the exception of Mugs.
Let's discuss on how to use the single-layered PSD files to create mockups.
- Open the mockup file in Photoshop
- The file has a single layer. The design comes below this layer.
- Drag and drop the design onto the document.
- Move the design layer below the mockup layer.
- Resize the design to fit the product.
- The mockup is now ready and can be saved in the JPEG format.
To create Mug Mockups
- Open the mug mockup file in Photoshop.
- Double click on the Smart Object Thumbnail in the Case Design layer. This opens a new window.
- Based on the view, place your design and resize.
- Save the design file and close.
- The mug mockup is now ready and can be saved in the JPEG format.